Want to take your smartphone for complete control? After receiving root rights to android, it is possible, because the user opens ample opportunities. However, with the guarantee, it will be necessary to say goodbye, and also be prepared for the fact that the smartphone can be unusable. In general, the occupation is not for the faint of heart.
Manufacturers and smartphone suppliers are personally interested in convincing users to refuse to receive root After all, if you make a mistake in the ruting process, you can apply irreparable harm to your gadget.
Nevertheless, potential advantages justify risks. Having received the rule of superuser, you can:
- Remove unnecessary software, eating memory,
- increase processor performance
- Configure each interface element for yourself.
We offer our readers to walk with us at all necessary phases of the phone routing. On some devices, the process can take just a few minutes. With others will have to tinker. In any case, getting ROOT rights is the best way to realize the entire potential of the smartphone on Android.
What is root rights to android?
The routing of a smartphone or tablet is the same as removing restrictions on access to system files on the iPhone (Jailbreaking). Both first and second allows you to immerse yourself in the depths of the entire operating system and the smartphone subsystems. Also, having root-rights, you can bypass any restrictions set by the manufacturer or supplier.
When receiving root rights, care and accuracy in their actions should be observed. And it is better to start a backup data before starting the process.
I need a root right to Android: advantages
One of the main reasons why users resort to routing their android - to get rid of unnecessary software, which cannot be removed without extended rights. On some devices, access to previously hidden settings, such as wireless tizering (you can hand out Wi-Fi from your gadget).
Of these advantages: the ability to set special programs and custom firmware, and those in turn can further expand the functionality and increase the speed of the smartphone or tablet.
Really decent programs for ruting, in fact, not so much, but enough to work with what to work. Some programs, you can create a backup copy of Android data and download it to a cloud service, block advertising in the browser and applications, create a secure connection while walking on the Internet, overclock the processor or use your gadget as a wireless Internet connection. .
Rutting on Android has four potential underwater stones:
- Cancellation guarantee : Some manufacturers or suppliers cancel the warranty if the device was routing. However, you should not forget that this is a reversible process, and root rights can always be deleted. If you need to give a warranty device to repair, simply restore all data from the backup, thus returning the gadget system to its original state.
- Non-working smartphone (brick - People.) : If something goes wrong during the receipt of the root of rights, there is a risk that the phone will come into disrepair. Therefore, you should make sure that the instruction is relevant at the moment and strictly adhere to it.
- System security violation : Routing entails a risk associated with security violation. Depending on the services and applications used on the device, various kinds of vulnerability may occur. Also certain malicious programs can use root-rights to enjoy user data, set other malicious applications or arrange a network attack on other devices.
- Disable applications : Some protected applications and services do not work on a routized device, such as Android Pay and Barclays Mobile Banking payment systems. Services with digital copyright protection, such as Sky Go and Virgin TV Anywhere, will not launch either.
Programs for ROOT rights on Android
The easiest way to rut the Android gadget is to use specialized applications, including:
- Kingo root,
These programs have been checking time and have proven themselves well. They allow you to lay the whole process in five minutes. But some of them are incompatible with the old versions of Android.
Kingroot. . It is argued that with the help of this program you can rush more than 10,000 different gadgets, but only starting with Android 2.0 to Android 5.0. Device support from Android 6.0 is limited.
List of supported devices CFroot. It is constantly increasing, but many of them work on Android 6.0.
Towelroot. Compatible with old devices:
- Verizon Galaxy S5.
- Galaxy S4 Active.
- Nexus 5.
- AT & T Galaxy Note 3
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3
On new devices with Android 6.0 or higher (for example, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S7 EDGE) the aforementioned applications will not work. They are compatible with Android 5.0 and Android 6.0, however, Android 7.0 Nougat is another order, here the new feature "verified download" checks the integrity of system files to protect the device from unauthorized access of third-party applications to root-rights. At the same time, she somewhat makes it difficult to get root rights.
Kingo Root. - One of the few android 7.0 NOUGAT programs that allows you to carry out the process of obtaining root rights in an instant. In the list of supported phones:
- Google / Nexus / Pixel
- Lenovo / Motorola.
Getting Ruth Right via Command Line and FastBoot
The following instructions are suitable for superuser's rights on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 EDGE, Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 EDGE with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There will also be a description of the Google Pixel smartphone routing on the basis of Android 7.0 Nougat. The instructions below will actually suit, in fact, for any smartphone, but will require the user attentiveness and strict following the rules.
Preparation of root rights
Before starting the process, you should back up all important data. And before installing a new firmware, a reasonable step will create a backup of the current.
It is also better that the device is fully charged.
To perform the operation, you will need to enable USB debugging and factory unlock.
Open the "Settings" on your device. If the "Developer parameters" item is missing, turn on it as follows:
- Click to the item "About the Device" and find the "assembly number"
- Click on the "assembly number" seven times and the "Developer parameters" will appear in the settings menu
- Return to "Settings"
- Open "Developer Settings"
- Turn on USB debugging
- Turn on the unlocking of the bootloader
Install Android SDK.
Before the next step, you will need to install Android Debug Bridge and FastBoot on your computer.
- Download Android SDK from here. Developer's platform is available for Windows, Mac and Linux (this manual for Windows)
- Install in any place, but we recommend on a C drive.
- After installation, launch Android SDK through the Start menu
- SDK Manager opens. Remove ticks with all items except Android SDK Platform-Tools at the very top
- Select "Set 2 packages" to the right above
- We accept the license agreement and click "establish"
Install drivers for device
For a correct connection with a smartphone or tablet, you will need to install the appropriate USB driver.
Here are hyperlinks on the driver for smartphones from the most popular manufacturers:
Follow the instructions of the installer. After installation, go on.
Now we will unlock the bootloader. The bootloader is a program that loads the Gadget OS. It defines which applications are started during the inclusion of a smartphone or tablet.
On some devices for unlocking the bootloader you need to get the key. On the website Motorola, HTC, and Sony there are step-by-step instructions on this topic. But keep in mind that you need to create a developer profile.
After performing this operation, we can move to the next step. And now you need to translate the device to fast boot mode (FastBoot). On most models, it is called by holding the power button and the volume button at the same time for ten seconds during a reboot (on HTC you need to first press and hold the volume button, then, without releasing, the power button).
Teams in FastBoot
After translating the device in quick download mode, open the command line on the computer. If the code is required, a long string from characters will be displayed. We insert it into the appropriate field on the developer's website, fill in the form and wait when you receive a message with a key, file and further instructions to e-mail.
To unlock the bootloader, connect your gadget to the computer and go back to fast download mode. Then open the command line on the PC.
For Google Nexus and most team smartphones look like this:
- For Nexus and most smartphones: We enter "FastBoot OEM Unlock" (without quotes) and press "input"
- For Pixel: We enter "FastBoot Flashing Unlock" (without quotes) and click "Enter"
- The Motorola command looks a little different: enter "OEM Unlock Unique_Key" (without quotes), replacing the "Unique Key" received code.
- For HTC: Enter "unlocktoken unlock_code.bin" (without quotes), replacing the "unlock_code.bin" by the resulting file.
Confirm the unlocking and become one step closer to the receipt of the root of rights.
On devices of some manufacturers and suppliers, unlocking the bootloader is not provided, but this does not mean that the impracticable in principle. Again, in this case, it is worth searching for information on specialized forums.
We get root rights to Android using programs
There are many ways to obtain superuser rights. Here are some most preferred.
Root rights to android using CFroot
CFroot - a utility for removing restrictions from chainfire. I must say, getting the right through it is not the easiest way, but at least one of the most reliable. A program is compatible with more than 300 gadgets and supplies the user with step-by-step instructions during the process, so that the ruting is simplified to the maximum.
Download a zip file suitable for your device.
Then perform the following actions:
- Remove the folder from the archive.
- Find a root-windows file there. Open it.
- We wait until the script does its job, and click on any key
- Next, the device must automatically reboot with already root-rights
Ruting with Baiduroot
Baidu root is a utility from the Chinese company Baidu, which is compatible with more than 6000 devices, starting with Android 2.2 to Android 4.4. It is clear that the program in Chinese, but also has a version in English and Russian.
Removing restrictions with Baidu Root is one of the easiest ways. After downloading the program, it will remain just follow step by step instructions.
To start unpacking the archive in ZIP format. We find baidu_root.rar and remove the contents (on Windows for this you can use the 7-Zip program).
Next, connect the device that we want to rut, via USB and move unpacked files. Now disconnect the gadget.
And manually install Baidu Root. To do this, we do the following:
- On the smartphone or tablet go to "Settings", then go to the Safety section
- We put a tick at the "Unknown Sources" paragraph and agree with the emerging message
- Open the folder with Baiduroot and click on the file with the APK extension. To perform installation, follow the instructions.
Now we work with Baiduroot.
- Open the program and accept a license agreement
- Click on the "Round" button (root) in the center of the screen
- A few seconds will appear a message that the device was successfully routing
ROOT rights using Towelroot
The method of obtaining root rights using Towelroot is one of the most optimal and not requiring unnecessary actions. Unfortunately, the program is compatible with all the gadgets - some smartphones from Motorola and HTC are not supported.
In addition, the utility is compatible with only devices, the assembly of the kernel of which was performed earlier than 3 June 2014. You can learn the assembly of the kernel by passing the "Settings" path →"About the device", and, trashing below, find the item "Core version".
In order to use Towelroot, you will need to put a tick on the "Unknown sources" item in the device settings (the process has already been described above). After that we can go further.
- Open Towelroot.
- Click on the "Call IT Rain" button. If the gadget starts to reboot - the ruting process failed. If not, it means that the device was successfully rutically
Ruting android with Kingo Android Root
Kingo Root can be installed on a Windows computer or directly to the device you need to get root rights.
To begin with, you should check this list to find out if it has a device for which you are going to get root rights.
Then we find the version of Kingo Android Root for Windows and install the program. Or download the version for the gadget (check before this, in order "Unknown sources" in the settings there was a check mark), and also set.
Those who will work with a version for Windows should enable USB debugging on the smartphone.
And now we carry out the following actions:
- Run Kingo Root on your computer and connect the device via USB
- The program automatically define the user gadget and suggest ruting it. We choose to "rut" (root) and just wait - the whole process of Kingo will leave only a few minutes
For those who want to do without a computer, such actions should be done:
- Install Kingo Root
- Open the program
- If the device is compatible, the button will "rut to one click" button (One Click Root). We click on it and gain patience - the process can take a lot of time
- After successfully obtaining unlimited rights, a big check mark will appear in the center of the screen.
We get root on your phone or tablet with Kingroot
As in the case of Kingo Root, Kingroot has a Windows version for Android. Since the program supports more than 100,000 devices, the chance is that it is compatible with a smartphone or tablet on which the superuser is needed is very high.
You can use both the version for Windows and the version of Android, but we recommend using the latter. After installation, follow the instructions below:
- Open Kingroot.
- If the device is compatible, the "TRY TO ROOT" button will be on the screen, click on it
- We are patient - the process may take some time.
- In case of successful operation, a big check mark
Programs that will be needed after receiving root rights
Perhaps there is no longer another mobile OS, which is characterized as the same variety as Android. That is why there is no universal way to get root rights for this platform. If all the options mentioned above did not fit, you should not fall in spirit. Surely the network already have instructions for the desired device, you only need to find them.
After finding the appropriate manual, it will only remain follow the prescriptions. The process can delay, certain difficulties may occur. But if you adhere to the instructions, you can avoid many errors and reduce the risks to a minimum.
Download Root Checker
To check how well the ruting has passed, we will need one application. In general, there are several applications in Google Play with which you can check for the availability of superuser rights. Root Checker is very popular for this purpose. You just need to install and run the program.
Install Root-Rights Manager
Due to the ruting, the gadget becomes more vulnerable to threats of security violations. With the root manager will be more calmer. As a rule, any application that requests the superuser rights also asks the user permission. Here for such applications and need programs like SuperSU. Using SuperSU, you can receive or reject sales requests to root-rights, track applications encroaching on root rights and automatically issue access permission. SuperSU also defines the number of superstuse users from a specific application.
How to remove root rights to android
Even despite all the advantages, perhaps some will want to return everything as it was. In any case, before this does not prevent the backup of the data.
Get rid of root rights using SuperSU
To remove root rights using SuperSU, simply go to the program settings and select the "Full Root-Right Deletion" option (Full Unoot). Really very simple.
Run SuperSU. We go to the "Settings", we wake down and find the item "Full Unroot". We click on it, then click on "continue" - and the process of removing the rights of the superuser will begin.
Get rid of root rights with UNIVERSAL UNROOT
There is one application that takes all the hard work on myself. It is called Universal Unroot and copes with the removal of root rights on most Android devices. However, not everything is so smooth, as it seems.
For example, many Samsung smartphones are incompatible with the program, and on gadgets from LG after successful removal of root rights, the application will display that they seem to be.
Remove with your native firmware
Installing the factory firmware is one of the most reliable ways to remove root rights. All routing traces will be deleted, but let's say right away: this process is not the easiest.
First of all, download the factory firmware for your device to the computer.
Then remove the contents of the archive. Inside there will be one more - unpack it. In the unpacked folder there should be a bootloader, various scripts and another archive in ZIP format. Guess what to do with it?
Also need a debug bridge Android (Android Debug Bridge) and FastBoot on the computer.
- Download Android SDK Tools from the official site. There is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. Instructions are relevant for Windows.
- Install in any place, but it is better to install on a C drive.
- After installation, launch Android SDK, running through the "Start" menu
- SDK Manager opens. Remove ticks with all items except Android SDK Platform-Tools at the very top.
- Select "Set 2 packages" to the right above
- We accept the license agreement and click "establish"
We check that the loader unlocks is turned on.
Open the "Settings" on the phone or tablet. If the "Developer parameters" item is missing, turn on it as follows:
- Click to the item "About the Device" and find the "assembly number"
- Click on the "assembly number" seven times and the "Developer parameters" will appear in the settings menu
- Return to "Settings"
- Open "Developer Settings"
- Turn on the unlocking of the bootloader
Now we work on the computer
Transfer the boot.img file from the unpacked folder to the Android Debug Bridge directory.
Connect your smartphone or tablet to the computer. Then open the command line on the PC
And we enter such commands (as it is written here):
- AdB Reboot Bootloader.
- FastBoot Flash Boot Boot.img
- FastBoot Reboot
Delete root rights using the File Manager
If the device works on Android Lollipop or below, you can get rid of root rights to delete files responsible for them. We recommend using the File Manager, such as ES File Explorer. In the program settings, we find the item "Tools" and the list falls. To enable root-rights management, set the switch opposite the root conductor item to the ON position.
- We find the main disk device
- We go along the path "System" → " bin ", delete the" Busybox "and" SU "folder
- Now pass from "System" to "xbin" and delete the "BusyBox" folder and "SU"
- Finally, go to the SYSTEM folder, then open the "App" folder and delete the SupeUser.apk file
- RESTART THE DEVICE AND YOU SHOULD BE UNROOTED.
Remove root rights using updates "By air" (OTA)
Sometimes the usual installation of updates "by air" removes root rights. For updating, we go to "Settings" and go to the section "On Device". We also do not forget that with some routing methods, it is impossible to roll back to the initial cosnation. In this case, it may be necessary to install the stock firmware.
There is no such ruting method that would not be assumed by the risk, so before it should be backup of the data, fully charge your gadget, to accurately follow the instructions and not hurry.
I think a lot of you have heard this expression, but not many understand what it is (I'm not talking about how to do it). Now I will help you figure it out.
The article consists of the following sections:
- General questions about root-rights.
- Basic ways to get root access.
- USB debug mode.
- Full access using PC programs (Kingo Android Root, Vroot).
- Full access using Android programs (Kingroot, Oneclickroot, Roottoolcase , Toverloop. ).
- Ruting Android 7 and higher.
What is root-rights and why are they generally needed?
When you buy a new smartphone, you notice a lot of programs that, let's say, are not needed at all. In one of the articles, we disassembled how to delete system applications without root rights that interfere with your working with the phone. But what happens - if you can't remove them. At the same time, they also occupy a place in memory! So, root rights are full access to the system. You can do whatever you want from changing the icon on the system application before it is deleted.
It is worth knowing that There are three classes of root rights. Full root-full and permanent rights without any restrictions. Shell root is a permanent root, but without access to changing the system folder (\ SYSTEM). Temporary Root- temporary root rights.
In addition, depending on the model of the device and its firmware, it is not always possible to get complete rights of the Superwater, in turn, the temporary root can always be obtained. For the most part, Ruta temporary rights provide most applications that are available in PlayMarket.
The main advantages of full access:
- the ability to work with system applications;
- the ability to "endow" any of the applications to the full access to the system;
- Unlimited work with an interface: change icons, topics (what can be done not only thanks to the launchers), system sounds, greeting and picture or animation when turned on;
- Full access to bootloader, which allows you to change the firmware without difficulty;
- the ability to install applications immediately to the memory card;
- backup with all applications that are at that time installed in the system;
- A special system manager that allows you to see and edit the hidden previous system files.
And the last thing you should tell you before moving to the practical part, this is a warning :
- You lose a guarantee on the device;
- You can damage the operating system if you do actions that are not sure. Therefore: Delete, add, change, but only if they are confident in the loyalty of their actions.
Basic ways to get root access
Naturally, there are special programs that facilitate this business. I conventionally divide them into two types:
- PC programs;
- Programs on the Android device.
Below I will tell you about the main of them and we will teach you to use them. But first you have to learn to perform actions that you will need in any way:
- Connect the device in USB debug mode;
- Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
USB debug mode
The actions algorithm is quite simple and similar to devices with any version of Android OS.1. Go to the settings of your device and select the section "Special Features", item "For Developers".
2. Set the switch to the "Included" position opposite the Usb Debug item. Confirm your decision.
3. After connecting the device to the PC, you will see a message on the inclusion of debugging in the notification string.
Permission to install from unknown sources Enter the settings to the Security section. Install the switch to the "Included" position opposite the "Unknown Sources" item.
Everything, with preparation finished, now go directly to root-rights.
Full access using PC programs
In this section, I will tell you in detail how to get root rights to your Android device using some PC programs.
Root access using the Kingo Android Root program
1. Download the Kingo Android Root program to your PC.
2. Install the program.
3. Now you need to enable USB debugging mode on your device and allow installing applications from unknown sources.4. Next, run the Kingo Android Root program. Only then connect your device to a USB wire PC.
5. When the device is detected and all drivers are set, click "Root". The process of hacking system will begin. When it is completed, restart your device.
I hope you are understandable. Let us turn to the next way.
Root access using the VROOT program
If you failed to get root-access using the previous program, then most likely your Android device is Chinese production. Therefore, try to do about the same thing using the Vroot program. Below instruction.1. Download the program from the official site to your PC. Yes, it is worth noting that it is in Chinese, so be attentive. Click to download the green button, as shown in the picture.
2. Now install the program. The installation process is identical to any other, just watch the pictures and follow. Do not forget to check the application to start the application (last screenshot).
3. Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device and allow installing applications from unknown sources.
4. Connect the device via USB wire. And click the "Root" button. Wait for the process of getting root access.
This, in my opinion, the two best programs of this category. Just perform all actions as described above and everything will turn out.
Full access using Android programs
In this section, I will show how to get root rights using Android programs. All actions will need to be performed directly from your Android device.
Root access using Kingroot Program
(Since the article was written earlier, today, the application interface has changed somewhat. The bottom will be described the old option to obtain the root of rights, and in the second part of the article we will describe the capabilities provided to us today. It is important to note that the process of installing the program and receiving root rights - did not change).
This is quite easy to use the program, therefore the most popular.1. First download the installation file from the official site directly from your device (it will be easier than from a computer). Click "Free Download". Confirm the file saving. The screenshot is clearly visible the address of the site, and also shown what to do. In the notification string you can see the download status.
Note: When downloading the installation file, it is desirable to have a connection to a high-speed Internet via WiFi.2. Now you need to install the application. Before this, solve the installation from unknown sources. Then go to the download directory and click on the appropriate file. Everything is shown in the pictures, be careful.
3. Now install the application by clicking on the Install button.
4. Find the Kingroot application label on one of the desktops. Click on it to start. Immediately, the application will begin to define the model of your device, and also whether it has no root rights.
5. Now that the definition is over, click on the "TRY TO ROOT" button to get root rights. And wait for the restart of the device, which will tell you that the process of hacking the system is over.
King Root Update
In the updated version of the program, the developers gave proper security, namely, the built-in protection against malicious software, optimization of loading processes, improving systemic capabilities that accelerate smartphones. After executing previously described steps, the user will see the following download window:
So, in the right corner will be the information about the status of your root rights. A field of this feature is available to track the authorization of a number of applications installed on the smartphone and monitor their access to the system directory.
The starting window is as follows:
By clicking the "Security" button, Kingroot optimizes all processes and displays a report:
ROOT-access using OneClickroot Program
Unfortunately, this program no longer works for free (from the moment of writing the article has passed a couple of years). At the office Website only paid version for 30 dollars.
This program is much easier than the previous one and, moreover, it immediately informs you about whether it can open root access on your device.
- I will not particularly tell how to download and install the application. You need to perform all actions similar to the case described above. All (including the official website) can be seen in the pictures. Just follow the instructions.
2. After opening the application, you will be offered to get root. Therefore, click on "Root Device". Then scroll your device for whether the program can open root access to its system. If not, you will see a message as on the third screenshot. You can click on "Notify Me" if you want to be informed about when the program can help you.
3. If you still have the opportunity to provide you with root-rights, you will see such a screen. Click "Root Device".
This is a universal application that allows you to configure and manage a smartphone without any restrictions, remove unnecessary utilities, clean the cache and much more without the presence of root rights. After installing the program with PlayMarket, we will see the following window:
It is important that this program does not roll the device, but provides a number of systemic capabilities that are not available without installation (information from developers in the image below).
The starting window of the application invites us to choose the desired, namely:
- Click Advanced Reboot and get acquainted with the following features:
The user can configure the process of launching a smart, access a secure mode if problems arise, as well as reset to factory settings, pressing just one key.
- App Manager.
Allows you to edit the installed applications (including system) and even remove that malware, which is not available to delete with embedded protection systems.
- Additional system settings.
The ability to work in the ADB development environment using wireless networks, mounting partitions, language change, etc. In the build.prop Editor editor, it is available to change the ROM properties. The installer feature is available for flash devices, which makes it possible to customize almost any functionality on the phone, thereby making it completely individual.
A kind of "veteran of the root." The well-known application running on almost all devices with an old android firmware (up to version 5 inclusive). Despite this, it is very popular because the ruting process is possible in one click. The list of devices available to upgrade is on the application site.
- Download APK file from the official site to your smartphone and install it.
- Using clicking on the key - roll the device.
The list of devices available to upgrade is on the application site.
Rooting android 7 and above
Traditional methods for obtaining super-user rights on new types devices do not always give a positive result. Installing the application will only manage some functions of the smartphone, but not to become Super SU.
We provide a brief guide for version 7 and higher.
- Unable to unlock the bootloader on the smartphone. Depending on the model and firmware, this procedure will be slightly different.
- Go to "Developer Mode" (Again, depending on the model, this menu item can be in different places) and turn on the "USB debugging".
- Download to your PC Wednesday Development - Android SDK Platform Tools.
- At a specialized site we find the custom firmware you need for your smartphone, usually TWRP.
5. After flashing, our initial TWRP window is loaded, select the Recovery Mode item using the audio adjustment keys, confirm the selection - point pressing the power button.
6. Further open the SuperSU.Zip archive and thereby get the right of root. Restart the device and exit from the recovery mode.
Slightly above, I told you very detail how to get the root access to the system of your Android device, as well as that in general this root access.
I provided you with detailed instructions for working with the most popular efficient software. But know that there are other programs. Try, if it does not work with one, then it turns out on the other. Good luck!
If you want to "dig" in the Android system, you may find that many applications require the availability of root rights. Recently, there is practically no need to obtain the rights of the superuser, but still Some applications require ROOT rights . This article describes how to open root rights to Android and why they may need.
Why do you need root rights to android?
Android is based on Linux. In Linux and other UNIX-like operating systems, the root user is equivalent to the administrator on Windows. Root user has access to the entire operating system, and can do anything. By default, you do not have root rights on your Android device, and some applications do not work without superuser rights. Like other modern mobile operating systems, Android launches applications in the sandbox for security purposes.
The user with root rights always exists in Android, simply does not have a built-in way to access it. Getting ROOT rights means you get access to an account with superuser rights. This process is often compared with the jailbreak on the iPhone or iPad, but getting root rights and jailbreak are different actions.
Root rights allow you to make a lot of useful things. With superuser's rights you can Remove or freeze preset applications , run firewall, enable modem mode, even if your operator locks it, create a backup system and use it Many other settings that require low-level system access .
Applications that require root rights is not difficult to find on Google Play Store, but they will not work until you get the right superuser. Some applications have functions that work on devices with root rights. Therefore, you need to learn how to open Root rights to Android to take advantage of these functions.
On Android devices can not be obtained root rights for various reasons. In fact, manufacturers of devices are trying to prevent android gadget. And that's why:
- Security : On the rutted devices of the application, when working beyond the frames of the sandbox. Applications may abuse the superuser rights that you provided and climb into other applications, which is usually not possible. Therefore, Google does not approve the use of Android Pay on ROOT devices rights.
- Warranty : Some manufacturers argue that After receiving root rights, warranty disappears . However, the receipt of the superuser rights will not break the hardware. In many cases, you can fulfill the ROOT rights procedure and the manufacturer will not be able to find out whether the root of rights were obtained or not.
- Breaking : As usual, you do it at your own risk. Getting Ruth is right, usually, this is a safe process, but you make it yourself. If you spoil something, you will not be able to count on free warranty service to fix it. If you are worried if everything goes smoothly, we recommend first to search for information about the successful superuser's rights on your device to be sure that there will be no pitfalls in the process.
Moreover, Getting ROOT rights may result in cancellation of your warranty. At least for some types of repair.
Several ways about how to open root rights to Android
There are many ways to rush android, and which you need to use depends on your phone. In general, getting root rights will include one of these processes:
- Unlock bootloader : Google and device manufacturers are officially not supported by getting root rights, but provide Official method for low-level access to some devices That allows you to get the right superuser. For example, Nexus devices are designed for developers, and you can easily unlock the bootloader using one command. And then get the root right to download .zip archive containing the file to receive rights through the recovery screen. Utility Nexus root toolkit. For Nexus devices automates this process. Other manufacturers also offer ways to unlock the bootloader, but only for certain devices.
- Use of security vulnerabilities : Other devices are blocked. Their manufacturers do not provide the official way to unlock their bootloader and intervene in their software. These devices can only be routing using security vulnerabilities, which allows you to install the desired file in the system partition.
- Installing CyanogenMod or other custom firmware on Android: Technically, this is an expansion of one of the above methods. Unlocking the operating system bootloader and security vulnerabilities allow you to install custom firmware, such as CyanogenMod, which are often routing. CyanogenMod has a simple switch in the settings that allows you to enable or disable root access. Upgrading to the new version of CyanogenMod or other custom firmware will not turn off the root right if the firmware is already routing.
In this article, we will, first of all, use the first way to enter into the unlocked loader. If your phone requires the use of vulnerability, then we will not be able to help you since this process is different for each phone. You can search for information about how to open Root rights to Android on the forum XDA developers . You can use applications Kingo Root. и Towelroot. that allow you to get superuser rights in one click.
Before opening root rights to Android, you will need unlock the loader in the official way , and then Set the TWRP recovery environment using these instructions. . We will use TWRP to rush your phone.
How to upload supersu on your phone and get root access
So, you have unlocked the bootloader, and you installed TWRP. Excellent! You practically did everything. To get root rights, we're going to use the program SuperSu. . This is a better application that can provide root access to other applications. SuperSU is also available on Google Play Store, but this version will not provide you with superuser rights, you can use it only if you already have root rights. Fortunately, SuperSU is also available as .Zip file that we can upload with TWRP. This will make the superuser rights and install the SuperSU application.
So, first, go through this link To download the latest version of SuperSU. Upload .zip file to your computer, connect your phone via USB cable to PC and download SuperSU to phone.
Next, download the phone in TWRP mode. On different phones, this is done differently, but usually you need to turn off the phone and press and hold the power button + the volume key for 10 seconds, following using the volume keys, go to the "Recovery Mode" point and click on the power button to select it .
As soon as you make it you will get to the TWRP main screen. Click on the "Install" button.
Note: you need Make Backup TWRP Before continuing.
The next screen will appear. Scroll down and go to the zip file that you downloaded earlier.
Click on the zip file and you will see this screen. Spend the slider to confirm the installation.
When the process is completed, click on the "WIPE CACHE / DALVIK" button, which will appear and spend the slider to confirm.
When the process is completed, click on the "Reboot System" button to start the Android system again.
If TWRP will ask you to install SuperSU, click "Do Not Install". Sometimes, TWRP cannot determine that you have already installed SuperSU.
Root Management Rights with SuperSU
Now that you learned how to open Root rights to Android, you need to teach the disposal of these rights.
After rebooting the phone, you must see the new SuperSU icon in the application menu. SuperSU distributes the rights to the applications that they are required. Whenever the application wants to ask the superuser's rights, he must ask your SuperSU application, which will show this request. To make sure the root rights work, you can download the application Root Checker To verify the superuser rights.
For example, open and add the application Clean Master which allows you to clean your device from the accumulated garbage. It requires the root of rights for more efficient purification. After starting, you will see a message that you need to provide superuser rights. Click "Provide".
To manage root rights, open the application menu and click on the SuperSU icon. You will see a list of applications that were provided or prohibited by the superuser rights. You can click on the application to change its permissions.
To delete the root of rights, open the SuperSU application, go to the Setup and select the "Full Root Delete" option. If this device is applicable for your device, the root of the right will be deleted.
Now you know how to open Root rights to Android and how to remove them. Good luck!
What is root rights? Root-rights (or root access, or superuser rights) - an analogue of administrator rights to a PC in Windows. You can get on any device under Android (smartphone, tablet).
By default, the operating system does not allow the root access to not accidentally delete an important file. For an experienced user, such rights are the ability to more widely use their device.
Consider how to enable superuser rights on Android.
Preparation for ROOT activation on Android
Before dealing with the question: "Root-access for Android - how to enable?", The device must be prepared.
- Just in case, transfer to the USB flash drive (and better to computer) the necessary information: photo, contacts, correspondence, files. If the setting goes wrong, they can be lost.
- Charge the battery at least 30-40%.
- If you connect rights through the computer - prepare a normally working USB cable (not disconnected if the phone is moved).
To back up all information from the gadget memory, use the backup application. For example:
Features of the procedure
You can access you either through the smartphone itself or through the computer. In both cases, you will have to use a special application.
If you want to know how to enable root-rights to android, and afraid not to cope - in vain. The procedure is simple, activate the root will be in an inexperienced person.
Tip: Do not turn on the superuser mode is aimless. Use to solve tasks that cannot be performed differently. For example: to remove unnecessary pre-installed applications (like Twitter, FM Radio, Google+, Google Talk and services that are held in a standard set). If you do not know with the root-access included, which consequences will lead to, or do not make it, or learn the instructions on the Internet.
The consequences of using root, which you need to know
Obtaining root access has 3 important consequences.
- You can edit and delete files, including important. An error can lead to a violation of the gadget. If the operation of the OS will violate under root access - under warranty, this breakdown does not fix: you have to pay.
- Warranty on the smartphone will no longer act. However, the superuser mode does not affect the hardware. Therefore, after the necessary procedures, you can turn off the root-access, and when you pass under warranty, no one recognizes that the mode is activated.
- You can not receive updates "by air" (while the superuser mode is turned on). After turning off the root, all updates that appended automatically will be installed (or a request will be requested to be confirmed).
What can be done with a smartphone, having root rights?
Having full access, the user can:
- change the interface (icons, themes, sounds, pictures and animation);
- change the firmware;
- Install programs full access to the system;
- see and edit system files hidden for the "ordinary" user;
- delete standard applications, built-in services;
- Install applications for memory cards;
- transfer cache applications to a memory card;
- Disable advertising in applications.
How to open root rights to android:
- The application installed on the smartphone is not needed to connect to the computer;
- the program installed on the computer (the smartphone connects to the computer cable);
- Through an ADB terminal running on the PC (the device is attached to the PC cable).
Below will look at the question: "Root access to android - how to include in Russian in different ways?".
The list of applications that provide root rights to Android, which are installed on the gadget itself (without connecting to the PC):
Each application has its own list of models of gadgets and versions of Android, for which it is suitable. Before downloading, check whether the program is suitable for your device.
The most common program is Kingo Root (in Russian). Consider how to open Root rights to Android through this application.
- We go to the security settings and allow the installation of applications from "unknown sources".
- Swing .apk file and throw on the smartphone (if you downloaded to the computer).
- Run .apk file.
- We are waiting until the application unlocks access. Speed depends on the gadget model.
- After completion, we see the inscription "root succeeded".
The Kingo SuperUser program will appear in the application list. If it appears, it means access to root received.
If you are interested in how to open root access to Android through the computer, such programs will suit (not installed on the smartphone, but on the PC):
Step-by-step plan of installation (on the example of VROOT, other applications are applied in the same way).
- Download and install Vroot on PC.
- On the smartphone, we allow installing applications from "unknown sources".
- Connect the device to a PC USB cable.
- Turn on "USB debugging". In some smartphones, the mode can be enabled when the USB cable is connected. In others, it is located in the "Settings", in the "For Developers" section (check the box next to "USB debugging").
- Open VROot. After starting, the application must automatically determine the smartphone. If the program unlocks root access, a green tick will appear next to the model.
- Click "Root".
- We wait until the application unlocks the superuser mode.
- After unlocking, close the program on the PC and disconnect the cable from the smartphone.
Via ADB terminal (from a computer)
ADB (Android Debug Bridge, or "Debugging Bridge") - driver for smartphones bonding a gadget with a PC. Allows you to manage the device from the command line.
The method is relevant if the device manufacturer has tried to close the root access to users.
What you need to unlock via ADB:
- computer with OS not "younger" Win7;
- AdB drivers for a smartphone (installed automatically after connecting the gadget to the PC through the cable);
- USB cable.
- device with "USB debugging";
- ADB terminal unpacked in the root of any disk (except for Windows disk) to the ADB folder.
How to connect root rights to android via the ADB terminal?
- We connect the smartphone to the PC cable.
- On the PC, open the command line.
- We write: CD n: // ADB (where n is the letter of the disc, where the ADB terminal is unpacked).
- Enter commands that activate the superuser mode.
There are no universal commands for this. Therefore, look for the needed in the instructions for the phone. If there is no information in paper instructions, or it is lost, or there is no manual in Russian - find information on the Internet on the website of the smartphone manufacturer.
In gadgets with MIUI firmware (put on Xiaomi gadgets) and Lewaos (and in some other non-original firmware), the activation of root-rights is done without third-party applications. The function is already built into the OS and is activated in the settings.
Usually turn on in the "Security" section. The default is "OFF". The slider must be translated to "on", and the superuser mode will turn on.
If root access is no longer needed, delete files to disable:
- SU from the System - Bin folder;
- SU from the SYSTEM - XBIN folder;
- SuperUser.apk from the System - App folder.
Then reboot your smartphone.
Another removal method is through the application that you have opened access. Some programs in the settings have a shutdown function.
ROOT rights (superuser rights) - provide the owner of the device operating on the Android operating system the ability to perform any operations. That is, you get full control over the system, which allows you to run specialized applications that significantly expand the capabilities of the smartphone, edit and change system files, optimize the operation of your device, as well as perform many other operations. The need to obtain root rights may occur for a variety of reasons. The instruction below will be relevant regardless of what exactly the superuser's rights have come true.
Getting Root rights can be made using special utilities that automate this process and make it available even for novice users.
The complexity of the procedure for obtaining superuser rights depends largely on the device itself. On some models, this process takes only a few minutes, with the others you need to tinker.
As part of this review, we will tell you how to get root rights to Android using special programs. We will consider the most common and convenient ways to get root. To complete this operation, you only need to follow the instructions prepared by us. Before proceeding to get ROOT, we strongly recommend learning in more detail what the superuser's rights represent and what risks they provide.
- The procedure for obtaining root rights is simple and if there is strictly adhere to the instructions, no problems will arise, but deciding to such a step you should understand that the potential risk is preserved. Irresponsible attitude to the procedure can turn your device into "brick".
Advantages and disadvantages of root rights
Before getting root-rights to Android, you need to decide whether there is a need for this procedure. The rule of superuser provides not only advantages, but also disadvantages. Principle, if you get root and later it turns out that they are useless, there is nothing terrible in this. Root-rights can be removed at any time. However, no one compensates for you lost time, so it is better to think about everything in advance. To make it easier for you to make a choice, we will list the main advantages and disadvantages of root.
Root rights allow:
- Delete standard preset applications, built-in services and other trash that is protected by default;
- Edit system files and programs;
- Activate additional Android features;
- Establish modified firmware and mods;
- Optimize the work of your device, increase the performance of autonomy, dispersed the processor;
- Working with applications whose functionality is available only if you have root.
Disadvantages of root rights:
- Disappears the opportunity to receive updates by air from the manufacturer of the device;
- Availability of root deprives the owner of a device for warranty service (you can delete root);
- You can delete files that can negatively affect the operation of the system;
- There is always a risk of committing critical errors, as a result of which the device can finally fail without the possibility of recovery.
How to Get Roots on Android: Instruction
The degree of complexity of the routing of the device depends on the specific model. Sometimes it is enough to simply install a special utility and perform a few steps. In some cases, they will have to tinker, for example, owners of the HTC brand devices, you must first unlock Bootloander. The manual below will be relevant for most models. If after complying with the instructions below, get root failed, try to find the manual for the ruting of your model.
Before getting root rights to Android, you should familiarize yourself with information on the types of superuser rights.
Views ROOT rights:
- Full root. - Permanent rights that remove established limitations.
- Shell root. - Analogue of the specified view with identical capabilities, but without access to the System folder.
- TEMPORARY ROOT. - temporary root access (valid before rebooting the device).
Most often you need to get Full root, which provide maximum features. Be careful after getting root rights with such features. When you delete standard applications, you can delete the file, the absence of which will lead to disorders in the system.
You can get superuser rights directly through the device itself with Android OS or using a computer. In both cases, special utilities are used. As an example, consider the two most common programs.
We get root rights using Framaroot
One of the most famous utilities for routing devices running on Android OS is Framaroot. Programs supports a huge number of different devices. Framaroot allows you to get root rights to the Android device in one click, without using a computer. The utility is easy to use and will not cause questions even at novice users. To get root, you do not need to link the ADB commands, system flash files and perform other similar actions. Everything is extremely simple, quickly and understandable. True, a list of supported devices is limited, so the utility may be useless for you. In any case, you should start with Framaroot, and in case of failure, resort to the use of other programs.
To get root rights using Framaroot, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the program from the official site http://framaroot.ru/;
- Install the Framaroot from the downloaded APK file to your device (you must first allow installing applications from unknown sources in Android security options);
- If your device is supported by the program, a proposal will appear on the screen select the application to manage root-rights and the method of obtaining the right superuser;
- Select SuperUser or SuperSU. Click on any exploit, for example, BOROMIR. If nothing happened, try another exploit;
- If successful, a window with an emoticon appears about the successful routing device. To make changes to take effect, you need to reboot the device.
As you can see, the process of obtaining root using the Framaroot program extremely simple and does not imply any difficulties. The main disadvantage of this utility is that it does not support all devices. If you get the superuser's rights using Framaroot did not work, try other options.
We get root-rights using Kingo Android root
Unlike the Framaroot application, the Kingo Android Root program can be installed not only on android, but also on the computer. As for the process of receiving the root, everything is also quick and easy here.
Download the Kingo Android Root program you can from the official website of the developer www.kingpp.com completely free. You can install the Android or Windows program. To begin with, we recommend trying to get root through the application, and if it does not work, perform the routing of the device through the PC.
To get root-rights through the Android application, go to the above link, download and install the utility. After starting the application, start the routing process by pressing the appropriate button. Now it remains to wait for the end of the process and check whether your device has managed to get the right of the superuser.
To check there are root rights or not, install the Root Checker application from Google Play.
If for some reason the method described above did not come up, try to get root using the version of the program for the computer.
To get root rights through Kingo Android root, follow these steps:
- Turn on USB debug on your Android device (go to the "On Phone" in the settings, then click on the "Assembly number" item, until the message appears that you have become a developer. Go to "Settings" - "For developers "and mark the" USB debug "item);
- Connect the device to the computer via USB;
- The automatic installation of the required drivers will begin (Internet connection is required);
- After installing the drivers, the "Root" button will appear. Press it and the ruting process will begin;
- If an Unlock Bootloader appears on the smartphone, you will need to select YES using the volume buttons and briefly press the power button to confirm the selection;
- Upon completion of the routing process, the "FINISH" button will appear.
FRAMAROOT and KINGO Android Root programs support a huge number of devices. If you get root for your model, follow the instructions given, try to find a suitable guide specifically for your device.
Difficulty level: for advanced . Despite the fact that the Android operating system is much more open than most competitors, still there are also their prohibitions and restrictions. The usual user will not allow unceremoniously interfere with the operation of system programs, delete important files or make potentially dangerous settings. However, all these possibilities become available if the owner receives the right of superuser or the so-called root. In this article we will tell you what additional opportunities it gives than dangerous and how to do it.
What is root?
The routing of the device means receiving the superuser's rights, which approximately corresponds to the similar concept from the world of Linux. Thanks to this, you can perform almost any actions, including potentially dangerous. In other words, this is obtaining full control over your device.
Why do you need it?
Among the advantages can be selected as follows:
- Get access and the ability to change system files and applications;
- The ability to install a variety of applications that require root to work:
- Installing third-party firmware and mods;
- removal of pre-installed programs and other garbage;
- Activation of many additional functions of Android;
- Increase productivity and autonomy with special programs and tweaks.
What are the minuses and dangers of obtaining the rights of the superuser?
On the Internet there are enough horror stories about this and some of them have the soil. So, among the flaws of root are noticed as follows:
- This deprives you guarantees (in fact, all signs of this operation can be eliminated);
- You will not be able to receive updates by air from the manufacturer;
- In some cases, the procedure for obtaining the superuser rights threatens the failure of your device (but most often the gadget can be revived).
How to get root on my device?
The procedure for obtaining superuser rights is usually not complicated and with attentive execution of all instructions passes without any problems. Moreover, several universal utilities have been created, which automate this process and make even the most novice users. One of the most famous is Framaroot. This program allows you to rush a very large number of different devices. And even if the name of your gadget is missing in the list of supported, it still makes sense to try, since there is a rather high probability of getting root, and there will definitely not be negative consequences.
So, to get root using the FraMaroot program, you must perform the following steps.
1. Download the latest version of Framaroot from the XDA-Developers Forum page for this link.
2. Install the program from the downloaded APK file to your device.
3. Run the utility. In the event that the device is supported by the program, then on the main screen you will see a drop-down list of possible actions, among which there are options for obtaining and removing root. In addition, a little lower there is one or more exploit names that are available for use.
4. Tap one of the available exploits and after a couple of seconds a hint appears that describes the results of its operation. If one way does not work, then try another. Sometimes it happens that when receiving the superuser's rights, Framaroot is emergency closed. In this case, just restart the program and try again.
5. Once you get a hint that the device is successfully routing, you should restart the device.
What if root was never received?
Framaroot is a fairly universal program, but even it cannot provide successful work on the entire Android device spectrum. In this case, visit the forum of our site, find the topic dedicated to your device and there you will most likely discover very detailed and effective instructions on obtaining the superuser's rights to your smartphone or tablet.
ROOT rights (or supersuer)
ROOT rights for Android (40 ways)
- Provide the owner of the Android device full control over the system, which allows you to edit and change system files and folders.Root access
You can get using special programs, and if you see that your antivirus shows a notification that the program is infected, do not pay attention to it. Programs require access to the kernel of your device, and this is a hacking, it is for this reason that they issue threats.
We offer youMany basic programs
forgetting root rights
, on your ownAndroid
- Framaroot (1.9.3) [OS 2.0 - 4.x.x.x.] Program for getting root rights on Android OS into one click, without using a PC, with a big list of supported devices.
- Universal Androot (1.6.2 Beta6) [OS 1.5 - 2.2] A simple and very fast program on Android OS, to get root rights on various devices, without using a computer.
- Visionary + (R14) [OS 2.1 - 2.2.1] Program for getting root rights on Android 2.1+ - 2.2.1.
- Gingerbreak (1.20) [OS 2.3.3 - 2.3.6.] The program is designed to get root rights on devices running Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread), without using a PC.
- Z4ROOT (1.3.0) [OS 2.1 - 2.2.1] Another program to get root rights on Android 2.1+ - Android 2.2.1.
- Baidu Root (2.8.3) [OS 2.2+] App for ROOT rights, with support for more than 6000 Android models.
- Romaster Su (3.2.4) [OS 2.0+] Excellent tool for getting root rights to Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Coolpad and other devices. In total, over 8000 models.
- Towelroot (3.0 FIX) [OS 2.2+] Program for getting ROOT rights from the famous Hacker Geohot.
- ROOT DASHI (5.2.1) [OS 2.2+] This is the second most popular application for getting root rights.
- 360 root (184.108.40.206) [OS 1.6 - 4.2] This program will help you get root rights on Android devices with version 2.2-4.2.
- Iroot (3.4.5) [OS 2.3+] This program is an analogue of the Romaster SU and can be a good tool for getting ROOT rights.
- 0 Click root for Meizu M9 (1.2.0) [OS 2.1 - 2.3.6] You just have enough 1 click to get root rights to the Android device.
- ROOT TOOL (2.8.8) [OS 2.3+] C for the root tool, you can get root rights to your Android device, one click.
- Stump Root (1.2.0) [LG 2012 - 2014] The application allows you to get root on LG smartphones, from mid-2012 to 2014.
- Dingdong root (1.3.18) [OS 2.2+] Analog Baidu Root, but with some differences.
- Poot (1.0) [Qualcomm. OS 2.3+] With this program, you can get root rights on devices with Qualcomm processor.
- Root Zenfone (220.127.116.11R) [ASUS. OS 4.X.] This program is created to get root rights on ASUS devices, without using a computer.
- ROOT GENIUS (2.2.82) [OS 2.3+] Mobile version of the well-known application for rapid root rights, in one click.
- Root Zhushou (1.5.1) [OS 2.0+] This is another application for getting root rights on your Android device in one click.
- Baidu Super root (4.0.0) [OS 2.3+] Analog Baidu Root is only more convenient.
- KingRoot (Kinguser) (5.4.0 / 4.9.6) [OS 2.2-6.0] The program supports more than 40,000 firmware.
- Pingpong root (beta 6) [Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 EDGE] Program for obtaining root rights to Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 EDGE.
- OneClickroot (1.0 MOD) [OS 4.0-5.1] will help you easily and a couple of clicks get root access.
- CT_HACK ROOT (1.3.6) [OS 2.3-5.1] Assembling several programs in one for the successful getting ROOT rights.
- Universal root (1.6.9) [OS 2.3+] Gets Root Rights with a multitude of non-standard methods.
- Root Master (2.0.81) [OS 1.5+] Universal program that allows you to get root rights to one click.
- SuperoneClick (2.3.3) [OS 2.2+] The program has a large list of Android supported devices to get root access.
- Unreoked (3.32) [OS 2.0+] Special way to get root rights for HTC devices using a computer.
- MTKDroidTools (2.5.3) [OS 2.2.1+] An application for getting root rights, creating a backup and a lot of others through a computer.
- VROOT (18.104.22.16813) [OS 2.3+] The easiest and most convenient program for getting root rights to Android devices, with version 4.4.
- Geno Tools (2.0) [OS 2.3 - 4.1] The program will help you get root rights to Android or delete them if available.
- Kingo Android root (22.214.171.12426) [OS 2.0+] A convenient program that will allow no longer effort to get root rights to your Android device.
- Rootkitz (CVE-2014-3153) [OS 2.0+] Excellent option for Sony Experia owners.
- Root Wizard (1.0.4) [OS 4.2] The program receives root access to ZTE, Huawei, Lenovo, Samsung, HTC and other famous brands of mobile phones.
- ROOT with restore by bin4ry (31) [ICS / JB] Script to get root rights, should work almost on all ICS / JB devices.
- UNLOCK ROOT PRO (4.1.2) [OS 2.1 - 4.0.3] With this program, you can get root rights to Android 2.1 - 4.0.3.
- Nexus Root Toolkit (2.1.9) [Nexus Devices] The program will help the owners of Nexus devices get root rights in one click. And not only root ...
- KingRoot (126.96.36.1997) [OS 2.2 - 6.0.1] A popular program for getting ROOT rights with a computer maintains more than 60,000 firmware.
- EROOT (1.3.5) [OS 2.3 - 4.0] The program is largely designed for Sony devices.
- Doomlord Easy Rooting Toolkit (10-19) [OS 2.3 - 4.3] The program is convenient to use and installs root rights using a computer.
How to get root rights to android
What is root law and what do they give?
Now it's not to find a person who has a device with the Android system and did not hear about the root rights.
The concept appeared for a very long time, even earlier than the Android operating system, used it in the Linux system and indicated the rights of the superuser.
These rights provided more control capabilities and making changes where they are not available to the usual user.
How to get root rights to android
Android is the same principle.
If you use an example, then remember how you bought your phone: new, but there are already applications in it, and it is impossible to remove them. This is the restrictions for the usual user.
This is not the only advantage of root-rights. There are programs that have a number of pleasant functions, for example, a complete shutdown of applications and, as a result, more efficient saving battery charge.
Some manufacturers cannot be changed the topic of design of the device, that is, this restriction is valid only for a regular user, after receiving a superuser, this restriction disappears.
It is worth mentioning about programs that will remove boring advertising in games, they only work with root rights.To the contents ↑
Danger when installing root-rights
There are several moments that should be considered if you still decided to get root rights.
First, you lose a guarantee on the device. It will not be able to hide, anyone engaged in repairs can check this in a minute.
That is why the service center will refuse to repair under warranty. It happens on a very simple reason.
The second point is the ability to damage the system. You can accidentally delete the system file, put a bad firmware, and this is already interfering with the device.
The breakdown in these cases will not happen because of marriage in the product or its not correct work.
It is strongly recommended when receiving the status of the superuser, do not delete what you are not sure, and even more so do not change or add.
If nevertheless decided that you need it, find more information, make sure that you do it right and only then do it.To the contents ↑
How to get root rights to android
Obtaining root rights without special programs a complex and long matter.
To facilitate this process, many programs have been created, they can be divided into two types:
- PC programs
- Programs for android devices
Both methods work, in the first you will need to connect via USB, in the second Internet on the device to download the program itself.
The programs themselves are in free access and download them will not be difficult.
In the process of obtaining rights, difficulties may appear, not every way suitable for all devices, so there are many ways, it remains only to find one that is suitable for you.To the contents ↑
Installation Ruth Rights through PC
To begin with, you will need to make several actions on your smartphone.
You need to connect the device in USB debug mode.
The algorithm of actions is:
1You need to go to the settings menu on your device and find the item. "Special abilities" , and already there to choose "For developers" .
2You need to find item "USB debugging" , Turn the lever on it is on, then the window will appear in which you want to confirm the action.
3After connecting the device to the computer, a notification should appear on the inclusion of this mode.
The next step, you need to enable install applications from unknown sources.
By default, it is prohibited and you can install applications only from Google Play.
In turn, you need to perform the following actions:
1We enter into the settings.
2Go to section "Security" .
3Looking for clause "Unknown sources" , We change the position of the slider on the included.
Now the device is ready for ruting, consider the main methods and programs.To the contents ↑
Programs for receiving root access through PC
There are many PC applications that allow you to get root, we will look at a few of them.To the contents ↑
First you need to download and install the application. Installation occurs easily and understandable intuitively.
Next, you need to perform the following steps:
1Turn on USB debugging and allowing applications from unknown sources.
2Now launch Kingo program. It is necessary that your device is not connected to the PC.
3We connect the device over the cable, drivers will be installed on the phone, and then you will see the following window:
4The application has one button, on it and you need to click.
5We are waiting for a few minutes and the app will make your business.
This is one of the easiest ways to install root-rights. Works the way with dozens of devices on Anroid OS.Download call display ↑
The next application is not much more complicated, but helps to get a superuser for devices that do not work with the first way.
1Downloads the application and install it.
2Run the application and then connect your smartphone to the computer.
3The program itself will determine your device, then the following will appear on the screen:
3Press the root button.
4Installation will begin, in the end the device will reboot.
5Turn off the device from PC.
To check whether the root rights are set, go to the menu, the SuperUser program should appear there.
This is a Chinese version of the program, it needs to be replaced with USERSU, you can download the latter in the play mark.Download call display ↑
And the last program, which we consider - unlock root. This is true:
1Download and install the program on the PC. Run it.
2Connect the device in debug mode.
3The program must find the device, then click the root button.
4We are waiting for the completion of the right installation, you should not worry if the device turned off, it is absolutely normal.
5Upon completion, the installation of additional software will be proposed, you can refuse, you can download it and later.
6Restart the phone.
If the rights on the phone fails to get, you will see the following:
Download call display ↑
Obtaining a superuser without a PC
This method is more convenient, as it takes less time and if one is not suitable, then you will spend less time on the sample.
Software search for root without using connection to a computer is carried out in Google Market.
You quickly download the program and immediately go to ruting, there are many programs for this.
The task makes easier and no preliminary settings.To the contents ↑
The first application, practically universal, is suitable for most devices.
There are some difficulties after installation, as the program is trying to stay in the device forever, and we do not need it, but it later.
So, installation process:1
Go to Google Play, find Kingroot and install on yoursmartphone
2Open the application, press the TRY TO REBOOT button.
That's all, in case of successful rights, the screen will appear with a proposal to clear the phone from the extra garbage.
Everything happens quickly and easily, it does not require any additional settings.
Now let's turn to the second part, the application will try to save in the device to avoid it, we will replace it on SuperSU.
This is done like this:
1Download and install Super-Sume.
2Run the first stage.
3We start the second, at this stage the application will hang, after performing a certain percentage of the operation.
4Close the application and reboot the device.
5Go back to Kingroot and re-get root-rights as described earlier
6Once again, we run Super-Sume, it will be prompted to hold the second stage, start it, now everything goes successfully, and we see the result.
7Now you can remove Super-Sume from the device.
So we saved the phone from an excess application and got root access.Download call display ↑
Plus applications are a Russian-language interface. Localization for people who speak Russian makes it easier to navigate in the appendix.
The disadvantage is lack of Google Play, so it will have to search on the Internet.
We will look at the steps getting root-rights:
1You need to download Framaroot itself.
2There will be a choice between installing SuperUser and SuperSU, choose the second.
3Now choose any of the proposed characters.
4After successful installation, emoticons will appear on the screen.
5Restart your smartphone.
Perhaps the joyful emoticon will not appear, it means that this method is not suitable for your device.Download call display ↑
The main plus of this application is the number of devices that it supports, and these are as many as 6000 devices.
The program has shortcomings, for example, almost the entire interface in Chinese, but the main button to obtain root access in Russian.
Now you need to do the following:1Download
App and run it.
2You will see the menu, on top of Russian will be written "Get root".
3If the application is asked to update, agree.
4After the update, tap the cherished button.
That's all you need to do for the root of rights.Download call display ↑
Obtaining admin rights to Xiaomi
Now consider the way to obtain root rights on Xiaomi smartphones, as this is a difficult procedure, unfortunately, it simply does not work on these devices.
We will consider on one of the most popular models - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Prerequisite is the version of android, it must be 6.0, if you have lower, update it.
When you update your smartphone, act as follows:
1Download and install on the PC MI PC Suite, this application will install the necessary drivers. If you ask permission to install unsigned drivers - agree.
2Now you need to download and install Xiaomiflash.
3The next step will be downloading and unzipping the firmware of the Android 6 for Miflash.
4After unzipping, rename the folder with the firmware into the light name in English, let's say mifire.
5Download TRWP Recovery, it also needs to unzip and rename to IMG and copy to the folder with the firmware, that is, in Mifire.
6Now download SuperSU and save the phone into memory.
7The preparatory stage is completed, run Miflash with administrator rights, press the Browse button and specify the folder with the firmware (Mifire).
8Connect the machine to the computer, be sure to debug mode. Now on the computer, go to the desired folder, the address of it is: C: \ Xiaomi \ Xiaomiflass \ Source \ Thirdparthy \ Google \ Android (go to the C drive, then select the Xiaomi folder, then Xiaomiflass, etc.)
9From an empty spot with a pinch key, press the right button and select ADB Reboot EDL in the menu that appears, allow debugging permission to the phone and it will restart in the firmware mode, in no case disconnect the phone from the computer.
ten In Miflash, click Refresh, and if you need to save your data on the phone CLICK SAVE User Data, then click Flash.
eleven Immediately after that, you need to go to the RECOVERY menu, for this disconnect the phone from the PC and clamp the keys volume + and power, after the smartphone logo appears, release the power button, after the menu appears and the volume button.
12 Select "Set" and downloaded SuperSU Archive, allow the installation and restart the smartphone.
At the moment it is the easiest way to get superuser rights on this model.To the contents ↑
Removing root rights from your smartphone
Perhaps after changing the topic, deleting unnecessary system applications, you want to remove root rights.
Also removing the root of rights will return the guarantee on the smartphone.
There are a few way to remove rights:
- Through the program.
- Through PC.
Consider the fastest and easiest way. Deleting rights without using PC.
To delete, we need to download the SuperSU app.
And then act like this:
2Go to "Settings".
3Find the "Full ROOT removal" item.
4Click and wait for the reboot of the device.
Deleting rights through a PC is a very labor-intensive process. To do this, you will need a lot of programs and a lot of free time.
If you try to delete rights manually, it will not be easier, so I recommend that you use this way.
The Android operating system by default has built-in tools for protection against rash user actions that may damage the normal functioning of the device. Such a security mechanism blocks the installation of unwanted software, restricts access to system files, enters the ban on changing a number of settings. The average user who is not savings in technical issues, such barriers go only for the benefit and in principle do not interfere normally use the gadget. But what to do if you want to get full access to the system functionality and experiment with all, even hidden, settings. For this purpose, so-called root-rights, or superuser rights.
Why do you need root rights?
So, what specific features provide rort-rights in the Android system? We list the main:
- Editing any system files;
- Deleting standard applications;
- Removing garbage and unnecessary files previously protected from removal;
- Installing applications to the memory card;
- Installation of modified firmware and mods;
- Unlimited interface change (themes, screensavers, badges, fonts);
- Provision of full access to the system;
- Extended backup;
- Optimization of work and an increase in device performance.
Along with the pros, there are cons. These include a possible refusal of warranty service and the risk of device output due to the violation of the integrity of system files.
If you weighed everything "for" and "against", and exactly want to get root rights to android, then safely go to the instructions below.
Ways to obtain superuser rights
Today, the market offers many models of smartphones and tablets, each of which can have its own specific features affecting the ruting procedure. However, in most cases, the expansion of powers is made according to the same scheme. Moreover, for Android any versions (4.4, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, etc.), the sequence of action to obtain rort-rights is almost the same.
There are two basic options for "endowment" devices of Android special rights:
- Make it through a computer:
- Implement the procedure autonomously without PC.
We will consider both ways to bring specific examples and programs. But before you use one of the proposed algorithms, you need to check the current user permissions on your phone / tablet. Perhaps full access to android functions are already open.
Verification of extended rights
Find out whether there is a superuser right on a specific mobile device, you can use the application. Root Checker . We set it from the play of the playing market, and then run.
To start checking, press the "ROOT" button.
If the right rights are not detected, then a red message will appear, if they are already provided, then green.
In the absence of permission, we turn to direct actions on their acquisition.
Getting ROOT rights through a computer
This technique provides the following standard steps:
- Download and install on a special application PC;
- Launch of the program;
- Connecting to a computer via the USB port of the device running android;
- Enable USB debug mode on the device;
- Installation of communication between the application on the computer and the phone / tablet;
- Directly running the ruting (usually by pressing only one button in the program window).
This sequence will be relevant for almost any program, of course, with certain amendments. Which of the applications to use, solve you, we only give a list of the most common:
- Kingo Android root;
As an example, let's try to get root rights using Kingo Android Root.
Kingo Android root.
Download the program on the official website www.kingoapp.com And then install it on your computer.
If the application is blocked by antivirus, which often happens with such software, the protection will have to turn off the procedure.
Run Kingo Android Root.
Now connect the device from the Android to the PC via the USB cable and immediately in the settings set the MTP data exchange mode (transmission and management of PC files).
The Kingo Android Root application will start connecting to the phone and prompts to turn on USB debug mode.
To do this, you need to go to the settings of the Android, and then go to the "Developer Options" section.
If there is no such item, then we go to the "On Phone" page and seven times click on the Build Number (Build Number) row.
Now the section "For Developers" should appear. We go into it and turn on the "USB Debug" option. A window will appear in which we put the tick "Always allow debugging from this computer" and click "OK".
The installation of drivers will begin, after which the ROOT button will appear in the Kingo Android Root program window.
Click on it, waiting for the end of the procedure and reboot your mobile device. If everything went as it should, you will have extended rights.
How to get root access without computer help
This method does not require a PC, and all actions are performed exclusively in the android device interface. True, without third-party programs here, too, do not do. We will specify the most popular:
If these applications do not come to you, you can find others on the Internet. Interaction with any of them will occur in about the same scenario:
- From the official site directly to the phone downloads an APK file;
- The program is installed out of it (the option "Allow installation of applications from unknown sources" is pre-activated);
- After starting the program, the device is determined to determine the device (or manual selection) and its ruting.
Consider with step-by-step process the process of getting root rights on Android using the Kingroot application.
Download the installation APK file from the official site Kingroot.net .
Next, before installing installation, go to the phone settings and in the Safety section include the "Unknown Sources" option.
Now we find a saved file in the list of recent downloads of the File Manager or any file manager.
Initiate the installation.
After the installation is completed, you launch the program. In our version of the application, you need to go to the "Complex Rights" page and click the "Get Root" button.
In other editors, the interface may be a little different. We wait for the completion of the procedure.
As we see, establish the rule of superuser (they are root-rights) on Android without using a computer or with it is not difficult. To do this, it is enough to choose the necessary software. A picking can only be that the selected utility will not support specifically your device model. In this situation, you should try another program or use the manufacturer's branded application (if any).
If nothing helps and root access to Android is still closed to you, you will have to carefully examine the information on specialized forums in branches dedicated to your model. Well, of course, to identify problems that prevent increased rights, it is necessary to pay attention to the text of warning messages and errors, usually accompanying the occurrence of various kinds of problems.